Energy solutions for the block level – Opportunities in Smart City business environment -seminar
Welcome to our seminar in Ympäristötalo, Solistinkatu 2, 90140 Oulu on Thursday 12 September 2019 9:30 – 17:30! The seminar is a joint effort of Energy Wise Cities project, DIMECC and Smart Otaniemi project. The event will he held in English, (tapahtuma on englanninkielinen).
Preliminary event agenda:
9:00-9:30 Registration and morning coffee
9:30-11:00 Case examples from Finland and Norway:
– MAKING-CITY project – Samuli Rinne, Project Manager, City of Oulu
– Energy Wise Cities project: How an urban district can act as a carbon sink? – Tuomas Vanhanen, Project Manager, City of Tampere
– Smart Otaniemi – Sanna Öörni, Co-Creation Manager, VTT
– +CityxChange-project, Trondheim – Bjørn Ove Berthelsen, Trondheim Municipality and Dirk Ahlers, Senior Researcher, NTNU
11:00-12:00 Lunch break
12:00-13:15 Views from enablers:
– Business Finland – Pia Salokoski, Chief Funding Adviser, Business Finland
– KIRAHub – Sami Lankiniemi, Head of Partnerships, KIRAHub
– Platform of trust – Pirkko Laitinen, Chief Marketing Officer, Platform of Trust
– SRI – Smart Readiness Indicator – Eerika Janhunen, Aalto University
13:15-13:45 Coffee break
13:45-15:00 Business cases:
– DIMECC/FIIF – Arto Peltomaa, Program Manager, DIMECC
– Helen and Helsinki – Erika Salmenvaara, Head of Energy Efficiency Services, Helen
– Siemens – Veikka Pirhonen, Siemens
– Leanheat – Ossi Porri, Business Development Director, Leanheat
15:00-16:00 Panel discussion
16:00-17:30 Networking event
If there are any further changes to the agenda, the most up-to-date agenda will always be available here!
Reserve your place by registering via this link as soon as possible or at the latest on Friday 6th September 2019.
You are welcome to forward this invitation to your colleagues!
Looking forward to seeing you!
Program Manager, DIMECC
Project Manager, Ekokumppanit Oy
Co-Creation Manager, VTT/Smart Otaniemi